Energy Psychology / EFT / Tapping
- Do you sometimes feel stuck about what to do next?
- Do you have an inkling about what to do, but find you hold yourself back because you don’t believe you can pull it off?
- Does thinking about increasing your ‘visibility’ make you feel a bit fuzzy and unclear?
Energy Psychology / EFT / Tapping has its roots in talking therapy and acupuncture—but with no needles, just gentle tapping on acupressure points.
It can be a phenomenal tool for performance—clearing blocks to help us do our best:
- At work (e.g. running a team, time management, closing sales, delivering presentations)
- In our relationships (e.g. healthy boundaries, managing ‘difficult people’, trust)
- General wellbeing (e.g. self-care, work-life balance, physical and mental health)
It also has a transformative impact on debilitating conditions like:
- Post-Traumatic Stress (PTSD)
The results gained can be miraculously quick, with people reporting getting over fears (e.g. public speaking) and unwanted behaviour within minutes. With more complex issues of course it can take longer, but I’ve been amazed at the power and speed at which it can have a positive impact. It’s also a powerful relaxation tool, helping to relieve stress and bring clarity.
I’ve recently completed training as an EFT practitioner. Until I’m accredited, I’ll be offering the work at a reduced rate of £40/hr. I can work face-to-face or on Skype (the person taps on themselves, so geography isn’t an issue).
For more information on EFT for personal performance, please contact me to discuss coaching options, sign up for my free workbook (10 Questions to Transform Your Personal Performance), or click here for some free coaching tools.